Thursday, February 11, 2010

Out of Control 351/365

The description is about me as I’m going to do something I haven’t done before as part of the 365. Post a dozen shots for the day. My white balance problem from yesterday simply disappeared, which is good but unexplainable.


It snowed for 23 consecutive hours and I ended up with 15 inches (38cm) of wet heavy snow.


Panoramic of my backyard

A view from the ground looking at the walkway pavers and the wall of snow

The wind chimes taken at 1:30am, shortly after it stopped snowing– these were a recent 365 subject

A lonely pine tree across from the Post Office

A Rose-of-Shannon in my yard. I like the way the snow sticks to it

Icicles forming on the bush

Our Zen Garden, updated from yesterday

Maple tree in the front yard – also updated from yesterday

A lone leaf I found in the snow

The bird feeders. They’ll need to find an alternate food source for the foreseeable future.

PUNISHMENT

This is what happens when you leave your car on the street and the plow comes. I suspect we won’t see the car again until May.

The lanterns around my front walkway


2 comments:

  1. DNB,
    That was us last year. Tons of snow and not a drop this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series of shots - love the lone leaf! Good luck with the car..

    ReplyDelete